COOL TAPE (Country of Origin Labeling)
ITCO International is proud to introduce COOL TAPE to the fruit and vegetable industry. It is the first and only product of this type made in the US. The adhesive on COOL TAPE is strong enough for vegetable wash cycles, but will remove from the produce easily without leaving residue.
- COOL TAPE meets all FDA specifications for direct food contact as required (Specification #175.125)
- COOL TAPE meets all EU specifications for direct food contact as required by Regulation 1935/2004
- ITCO International can furnish COOL TAPE with your custom design
- Barcodes are easily scan-able for check out
- Displays Country of Origin
- Can also be used to designate organic or locally grown produce
- Made in the United States
Our delivery time is 2-3 weeks from placement of order. Samples available upon request.
Country of Origin Labeling Requirements
Country of Origin Labeling is a labeling law that requires retailers, such as full-line grocery stores, supermarkets, and club warehouse stores, to notify their customers with information regarding the source of certain foods. Food products, (covered commodities) contained in the law include muscle cut and ground meats: beef, veal, pork, lamb, goat, and chicken; wild and farm-raised fish and shellfish; fresh and frozen fruits and vegetables; peanuts, pecans, and macadamia nuts; and ginseng. Regulations for fish and shellfish covered commodities (7 CFR part 60) became effective in 2005. The final rule for all covered commodities (7 CFR Part 60 and Part 65) went into effect on March 16, 2009. AMS is responsible for administration and enforcement of COOL.